- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2c sugar (If the bananas are real dark, you can decrease the sugar)
- 1 softened stick of butter
- 3 large eggs
- 3-5 browned bananas (I prefer 3 large)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 c chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven 350
- Grease a classic bundt pan.
- Beat sugar and butter till mixed.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- Mash the bananas in a separate bowl and add to sugar mixture.
- Sift flour and mix baking soda and powder.
- Mix dry and wet mixes together till smooth.
- Add walnuts.
- Bake 1 hour at 350.
NotesI recently got married (6/30/07) and have a wonderful mother-in-law. When my husband and I first moved in together(2 years ago) she gave me the recipe for her delicious banana bread, which I have slightly tweaked. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
culinary karmaSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More