- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2c sugar (If the bananas are real dark, you can decrease the sugar)
- 1 softened stick of butter
- 3 large eggs
- 3-5 browned bananas (I prefer 3 large)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 c chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven 350
- Grease a classic bundt pan.
- Beat sugar and butter till mixed.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- Mash the bananas in a separate bowl and add to sugar mixture.
- Sift flour and mix baking soda and powder.
- Mix dry and wet mixes together till smooth.
- Add walnuts.
- Bake 1 hour at 350.
NotesI recently got married (6/30/07) and have a wonderful mother-in-law. When my husband and I first moved in together(2 years ago) she gave me the recipe for her delicious banana bread, which I have slightly tweaked. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More