- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 10 - 20
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Costco ingredients
- 1 container spinach dip
- 1 container Artichoke Jalapeno dip
- 2 tins of crab meat
- 2 cups grated parmigiano cheese
- Other ingredients
- 1 can of whole water chestnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- Combine all ingredients(except for cayenne pepper) in a large bowl.
- Distribute into baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with dash of cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes until hot.
- Remove from oven and let set for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite chips, crackers or baguettes.
NotesAlmost all the ingredients come from Costco, which where I got the idea for the dip.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More