- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 10 - 20
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Costco ingredients
- 1 container spinach dip
- 1 container Artichoke Jalapeno dip
- 2 tins of crab meat
- 2 cups grated parmigiano cheese
- Other ingredients
- 1 can of whole water chestnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- Combine all ingredients(except for cayenne pepper) in a large bowl.
- Distribute into baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with dash of cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes until hot.
- Remove from oven and let set for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite chips, crackers or baguettes.
NotesAlmost all the ingredients come from Costco, which where I got the idea for the dip.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More