- Cooking Time: 15,ready in 30 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- * 2 cups all-purpose flour
- * 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- * 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- * 1 dash salt
- * 1 tablespoon white sugar
- * 1/2 cup butter
- * 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix in the buttermilk. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead 2 minutes. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet, roll into a 6x6 inch square, and cut into 12 even sections. Do not separate.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until a knife inserted in the center of the square comes out clean. Separate into biscuits, and serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More