- Cooking Time: 50-60 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 loaf French Bread, sliced into 1 inch slices
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 10 oz. bag frozen raspberries
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2 Tbls. corn syrup
- Melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat.
- Add corn syrup and pour into 9x13 inch glass pan.
- Spread berries over syrup.
- Place bread slices over berries.
- Whisk, eggs, milk, and vanilla and pour over bread.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Bake 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool 20 minutes, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.