- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 small bottle of Catalina salad dressing
- 1 can whole cranberries
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- So simple and quite good too! Would make a great wintery/fall/cool day easy dinner.
NotesThis was so simple and my husband absolutely loved it!!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More