- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 small bottle of Catalina salad dressing
- 1 can whole cranberries
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- So simple and quite good too! Would make a great wintery/fall/cool day easy dinner.
NotesThis was so simple and my husband absolutely loved it!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More