- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 2 1/2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups Kettle Corn
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, shortening and sugars. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla. Gradually, add the flour mixture, beating well. Stir in the Kettle Corn and the peanuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons (I used a cookie scoop) onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool slightly before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
NotesI was rushing through Trader Joe's and saw a box of Kettle Corn cookies out of the corner of my eye. I didn't have time to stop and look at them, but they sounded so good that I decide to make my own version.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More