- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 2 1/2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups Kettle Corn
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, shortening and sugars. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla. Gradually, add the flour mixture, beating well. Stir in the Kettle Corn and the peanuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons (I used a cookie scoop) onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool slightly before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
NotesI was rushing through Trader Joe's and saw a box of Kettle Corn cookies out of the corner of my eye. I didn't have time to stop and look at them, but they sounded so good that I decide to make my own version.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More