- Cooking Time:
- Servings: one pie, 8 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 T. granulated sugar
- 3 (8-oz) packages 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8-oz) container light sour cream
- 1 1/2 t. grated lime rind
- 1/2 c. Key Lime juice
- 1. Stir together the first three ingredient, and firmly press on bottom and one inch up sides of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 2. Bake crust at 325 degress for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3. Beat cream cheese and 1 1/4 c. sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition. Stir in sour cream, lime rind, and lime juice. Pour batter into prepared crust.
- 4. Bake for one hour and five minutes or until edges of cheesecake are set (Center will not appear set.) Turn oven off, let cheesecake stand in oven 15 minutes. (Do not open door.) Remove cheesecake from oven and gently run a knife around the edge of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours before removing sides of springform pan. Serve cheesecake with Quick-and-Easy Strawberry Sauce (below), if desired, and garnish with lime rind strips, if desired.
- Quick-and-Easy Strawberry Sauce
- Puree 1 (16-oz0 bag thawed frozen strawberries with 1/2 c. confectioners sugar and 1 1/2 t. grated lime rind in a food processor until mixture is smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Makes about 2 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce