- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup key lime juice
- ½ cup mini mrashmellows
- 3 cups grahamn crackers
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar.
- Bring cream and milk to a boil. Add the eggs cook until custard.
- Let cool to room temperature, add the lime juice.
- Cover and refridgerate until cold, put in ice cream maker.
- Add the marshmallows and grahamn the last ten minutes.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More