- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup key lime juice
- ½ cup mini mrashmellows
- 3 cups grahamn crackers
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar.
- Bring cream and milk to a boil. Add the eggs cook until custard.
- Let cool to room temperature, add the lime juice.
- Cover and refridgerate until cold, put in ice cream maker.
- Add the marshmallows and grahamn the last ten minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More