- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup key lime juice
- ½ cup mini mrashmellows
- 3 cups grahamn crackers
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar.
- Bring cream and milk to a boil. Add the eggs cook until custard.
- Let cool to room temperature, add the lime juice.
- Cover and refridgerate until cold, put in ice cream maker.
- Add the marshmallows and grahamn the last ten minutes.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More