- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 TB key lime juice
- 2 tsp key lime zest(about 5)
- Additional lime zest for garnishing
- 8 gingersnap cookies (optional)
- green food coloring
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in small bowl, stir to dissolve. Cool slightly. Pour evaporated milk into meduim mixer bowl. Add gelatin and stir. Place bowl in freezer for 30-40 minutes or until ice crystals form around edge of bowl.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl on high until light and fluffy. Add marshmallow cream and beat until light and fluffy.
- Take chilled evaporated milk from freezer, beat on high for 1-2 minutes or until soft peaks form. Slowly add powdered sugar and continue beating for an additional minute. Add beaten cream cheese mixture to whipped milk, beat until just blended. Stir in lime juice and lime zest, refridgerate at least one hour. When ready to serve, I add green food coloring 2-4 drops depending on desired color, garnish with lime zest and gingersnap cookie. Enjoy!!
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More