- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 14
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a small mixer bowl, beat together milk and cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add juice and combine.
- 2. In another bowl, beat together cream and sugar on medium speed to firm peaks. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Serve immediately or chill and serve cold.
- 3. Can be made up to 1 day ahead, store in refrigerator. Serve with: Fresh pineapple, papaya, cookies.
NotesSource: Ladies' Home Journal
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More