- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons vanilla flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons Key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup ice
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Cinnamon stick
- Lime wedge
- Line the rim of a martini glass with honey and dip into graham cracker crumbs, coating the rim with crumbs.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a martini shaker.
- Shake well until very cold.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and lime wedge.
NotesLike drinking your slice of Key Lime Pie. So refreshing and so tasty, and if Dad likes a cocktail once in a while, he's sure to want to try this one you made especially for his special day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More