- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 12-ounce container Cool Whip
- 6 ounces Key lime juice, strained if necessary
- 1 large graham cracker pie crust
- Mix first three ingredients together.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Some people recommend freezing the pie for 24 hours before serving.
- Others suggest placing the finished product in the refrigerator for a minimum of four hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More