- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2-cup Key lime juice, strained if necessary
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Keebler graham cracker pie crust
- Whip room temperature cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add Key lime juice and sweetened condensed milk gradually.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour into prepared crust. (The secret is to whip the cream cheese well, for about 10 minutes.)
- The pie can be refrigerated or frozen. A little Cool Whip and sliver of lime makes a nice finishing touch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More