KEY LIME PIE VERSION III
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2-cup Key lime juice, strained if necessary
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Keebler graham cracker pie crust
Whip room temperature cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Add Key lime juice and sweetened condensed milk gradually.
Pour into prepared crust. (The secret is to whip the cream cheese well, for about 10 minutes.)
The pie can be refrigerated or frozen. A little Cool Whip and sliver of lime makes a nice finishing touch.