- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2-cup Key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (or envelope) Knox Gelatin
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Mix well first three ingredients.
- Dissolve gelatin in lime juice.
- Quickly stir lime juice/gelatin into first three ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and refrigerate overnight.
GAES PTO Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More