- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2-cup Key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (or envelope) Knox Gelatin
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Mix well first three ingredients.
- Dissolve gelatin in lime juice.
- Quickly stir lime juice/gelatin into first three ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and refrigerate overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More