- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2-cup Key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (or envelope) Knox Gelatin
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Mix well first three ingredients.
- Dissolve gelatin in lime juice.
- Quickly stir lime juice/gelatin into first three ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and refrigerate overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More