- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2-cup Key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (or envelope) Knox Gelatin
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Mix well first three ingredients.
- Dissolve gelatin in lime juice.
- Quickly stir lime juice/gelatin into first three ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and refrigerate overnight.
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More