- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 ounces key lime juice
- graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine egg yolks and condensed milk.
- Mix well.
- Slowly add lime juice and stir until filling is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
NotesThis dessert is very easy and very delicious. What more could you ask for?!
It's all about that protein
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More