- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 ounces key lime juice
- graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine egg yolks and condensed milk.
- Mix well.
- Slowly add lime juice and stir until filling is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
NotesThis dessert is very easy and very delicious. What more could you ask for?!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Adventures in Cooking
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More