- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 ounces key lime juice
- graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine egg yolks and condensed milk.
- Mix well.
- Slowly add lime juice and stir until filling is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
NotesThis dessert is very easy and very delicious. What more could you ask for?!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More