- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 to 20
BackstoryEasy recipe to make.
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 4 egg yolks
- 14 oz. can condensed milk
- 4 oz.(1/2 cup) key lime juice (if can't find it, use just lime juice)
- In a mixer with a whip, beat egg yolks until light a fluffy. Add condensed milk and mix on low speed until thick. Slowly add lime juice to blend. Pour into crust and bake at 350*F for about 10 minutes. Cool completely before cutting. Put cool whip on top or make your own whipped cream.