- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 to 20
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 4 egg yolks
- 14 oz. can condensed milk
- 4 oz.(1/2 cup) key lime juice (if can't find it, use just lime juice)
- In a mixer with a whip, beat egg yolks until light a fluffy. Add condensed milk and mix on low speed until thick. Slowly add lime juice to blend. Pour into crust and bake at 350*F for about 10 minutes. Cool completely before cutting. Put cool whip on top or make your own whipped cream.
NotesEasy recipe to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More