- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 yolks
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and bake 15 Mins on 350 f.
- For Crust:
- Mix sugar and crumbs.
- Slowly add butter until you have a mix that looks like wet sand and stays in a clump when you squeeze it together.
- Pat into pie pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More