- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 yolks
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and bake 15 Mins on 350 f.
- For Crust:
- Mix sugar and crumbs.
- Slowly add butter until you have a mix that looks like wet sand and stays in a clump when you squeeze it together.
- Pat into pie pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More