- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 yolks
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and bake 15 Mins on 350 f.
- For Crust:
- Mix sugar and crumbs.
- Slowly add butter until you have a mix that looks like wet sand and stays in a clump when you squeeze it together.
- Pat into pie pan.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Parmesan Corn Pudding
Seven-layer Macaroni & Cheese SaladSee More