KEY LIME PIE
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 graham cracker crust pressed into pie pan
- 3 egg yolks beaten till light in color
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, not the low fat version either
- 1/2 cup of Key LIme juice, fresh approx about 25 limes
- 2 tsp of grated lime zest
- Pour into prepared graham crust
- When eggs yolks are light in color from beating, add milk keep beating on med speed. Then add your juice and keep beating, then zest. Semi- whipped Pour into prepared crust. Bake for 12 minutes in a 350 oven, till set. Get very cold and top with whipped cream. Not cool whip. I use stabilized whipped cream for pies and cakes.
NotesTried and true good pie can never be beat! This is extremely easy and good, perfect summer treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More