- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 graham cracker crust pressed into pie pan
- 3 egg yolks beaten till light in color
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, not the low fat version either
- 1/2 cup of Key LIme juice, fresh approx about 25 limes
- 2 tsp of grated lime zest
- Pour into prepared graham crust
- When eggs yolks are light in color from beating, add milk keep beating on med speed. Then add your juice and keep beating, then zest. Semi- whipped Pour into prepared crust. Bake for 12 minutes in a 350 oven, till set. Get very cold and top with whipped cream. Not cool whip. I use stabilized whipped cream for pies and cakes.
NotesTried and true good pie can never be beat! This is extremely easy and good, perfect summer treat.