- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. juice from Key Limes
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- lime zest
- 2 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 12 oz Whipped cream topping
- 1. Combine milk, cream chese, and lime juice Mix until smooth.
- 2. Add vanilla and stir into mixture. Fold in whipped topping
- 3. Divide between graham cracker crusts.
- 4. Chill in refrigerator until set.
- Prep time: 5 minutes. Chill: 3 to 4 hours.
NotesMany people who have this love and it say it is now their favorite key lime pie!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More