- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-or9-inch)baked pastry shell or graham cracker crust
- 3 Egg yolks
- 9 (14-oz.)sweetened condensed milk(not evaporated milk)
- 1/2 Cup real lime juice from concentrate
- Yellow or green food coloring,optional
- Whipped cream or whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 325. In large mixer bowl,beat egg yolks with sweetened condensed milk,lime juice and food coloring if desired. Pour into prepared pastry shell;bake 30 minutes. Cool. Chill. Top with whipped cream. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
- CREAMY LEMON PIE: substitute real lemon juice from concentrate for real lime brand. Proceed as above.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Recipes for Vitality
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More