- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-or9-inch)baked pastry shell or graham cracker crust
- 3 Egg yolks
- 9 (14-oz.)sweetened condensed milk(not evaporated milk)
- 1/2 Cup real lime juice from concentrate
- Yellow or green food coloring,optional
- Whipped cream or whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 325. In large mixer bowl,beat egg yolks with sweetened condensed milk,lime juice and food coloring if desired. Pour into prepared pastry shell;bake 30 minutes. Cool. Chill. Top with whipped cream. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
- CREAMY LEMON PIE: substitute real lemon juice from concentrate for real lime brand. Proceed as above.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More