- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into medium cubes
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into chunks
- 6 skewers
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped for garnish
- Cut chicken breasts into medium size chunks.
- In a large ziplock baggie combine soy sauce, honey, olive oil, lime juice, garlic and chili oil. Mix well.
- Place chicken in baggie and make sure all pieces are covered in marinade and let sit 1 hour in fridge.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and alternate chicken and onion onto skewer. Season with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Grill on medium high heat for 6-8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear, rotating frequently. Time may differ according to your grill. Chicken temp should be 165 degrees.
- Garnish with diced red bell pepper.
NotesOh boy, the neighborhood smelled awesome while this was grilling! Delicious! All the ingredients for the marinade married well and the addition of the spices before grilling gave the chicken the perfect touch! We really enjoyed dinner! Next time I may just cut some red bell pepper chunks for the skewer along with the garnish!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More