- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 8-10
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 orange
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- In a large skillet, cook chicken and garlic in hot butter over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle, turning chicken once and stirring garlic occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine lime peel, lime juice, ginger, and red pepper; set aside.
- Peel orange.
- Reserving juice, cut orange in half lengthwise, the cut crosswise into slices.
- Add any reserve orange juice and the lime juice mixture to the skillet.
- Place orange slices on top of chicken breasts in skillet.
- Cook, covered, about 1 minute or until heated thoroughly.
- Transfer chicken to serving platter.
- Spoon and skillet drippings over chicken.
- If desired, serve with rice and garnish with lime wedges.
- Makes 4 Servings
- Time: 20 minutes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More