- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- ¾ cup Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup rice flour
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- ¾ cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Soak overnight in buttermilk and buffalo sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Process Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®, panko bread crumbs, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Coat strips in flour and buttermilk, then coat with Buffalo Nuts® mixture.
- Put chicken into oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Kicking Buffalo Chicken Strips, was created by Dominic Towe.