- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 c mexican or cheddar cheese,divided
- 1/2 c ranch dressing
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 2 Tbs diced green chiles, rinsed and drained(opt)
- 4 (10in)flour tortillas
- Mix chicken, 3/4 c cheese, dressing, sour cream and green chiles.
- Divide evenly down the center of the tortillas.
- Roll and place, seam side down, in baking dish.
- Top w/last 3/4 c cheese.
- Bake at 350 20 min,til cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More