- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Can Manwich
- 1 Small Pkg. Egg Noodles
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- Cook Egg Noodles in salted water according to directions, drain and set aside.
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Add Manwich to ground beef to warm.
- Mix ground beef mixture with egg noodles and pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Top with cheese and bake in a 350 degree oven until cheese is bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Lau Family Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More