- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Can Manwich
- 1 Small Pkg. Egg Noodles
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- Cook Egg Noodles in salted water according to directions, drain and set aside.
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Add Manwich to ground beef to warm.
- Mix ground beef mixture with egg noodles and pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Top with cheese and bake in a 350 degree oven until cheese is bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More