- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 can Water
- 1/2 can Milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 c. Frozen corn
- 1 c. White rice
- Cook kielbasa, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Stir together the cream of mushroom soup, water, milk, and butter.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add rice and kielbasa pieces.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add corn.
- Simmer another 10 minutes.
- Optionally, top with shredded cheese.
NotesI got this recipe from a coworker who dubbed it "Kielbasa Stuff" (it was his wife's recipe, leave it to a man to come up with a name like that!). I tried it at a work potluck, and though it doesn't *look* too pretty, it tastes great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More