- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 can Water
- 1/2 can Milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 c. Frozen corn
- 1 c. White rice
- Cook kielbasa, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Stir together the cream of mushroom soup, water, milk, and butter.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add rice and kielbasa pieces.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add corn.
- Simmer another 10 minutes.
- Optionally, top with shredded cheese.
NotesI got this recipe from a coworker who dubbed it "Kielbasa Stuff" (it was his wife's recipe, leave it to a man to come up with a name like that!). I tried it at a work potluck, and though it doesn't *look* too pretty, it tastes great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More