KIELBASA WITH WHITE BEANS & TOMATOES
Kielbasa With White Beans & Tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoon oil or butter
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can peeled diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can great northern beans or navy beans or cannellini beans, drained
Heat oil or butter in a large skillet, add Kielbasa and cook over medium high heat until lightly browned, remove with slotted spoon.
Reduce heat to medium, add onions and cook until transparent.
Reduce heat to low, add garlic and herbs and cook 1 minute.
Add kielbasa, tomatoes and white beans, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.