- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) evaporated milk
- 1 cup peanut butter*
- 1- 7 oz (198g) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a heavy 2-1/2 quart saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat. Add the peanut butter, stirring until melted.. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Spread in a buttered 9 x 13 x 2 - inch pan. Cool at room temperature, then refrigerate. Cut into squares when firm.**
- *Original recipe calls specifically for JIF peanut butter, not sure why. I've never actually had JIF. Anyway I'm sure any peanut butter would be fine (though maybe not the natural one).
- **I cut them when they weren't completely cooled, which was about an hour or two after I finished making them. I'd leave them ideally overnight before cutting them. I think that's why my fudge doesn't look very smooth on the sides.
A Falcon Feast
Short & Sweet
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More