- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) evaporated milk
- 1 cup peanut butter*
- 1- 7 oz (198g) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a heavy 2-1/2 quart saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat. Add the peanut butter, stirring until melted.. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Spread in a buttered 9 x 13 x 2 - inch pan. Cool at room temperature, then refrigerate. Cut into squares when firm.**
- *Original recipe calls specifically for JIF peanut butter, not sure why. I've never actually had JIF. Anyway I'm sure any peanut butter would be fine (though maybe not the natural one).
- **I cut them when they weren't completely cooled, which was about an hour or two after I finished making them. I'd leave them ideally overnight before cutting them. I think that's why my fudge doesn't look very smooth on the sides.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More