- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 Navel Orange (you will need the zest - the colored part of the peel, and the juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh Grated Ginger Root
- 4 cups Fresh Cranberries
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) toasted chopped Pecans
- Grate the orange peel and add to a pot with the sugar and ginger.
- Add the juice from the orange into the pot and simmer over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add cranberries and cook until they pop - about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the pecans; cover and chill the sauce.
NotesMy friend Susan's special sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More