- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 Navel Orange (you will need the zest - the colored part of the peel, and the juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh Grated Ginger Root
- 4 cups Fresh Cranberries
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) toasted chopped Pecans
- Grate the orange peel and add to a pot with the sugar and ginger.
- Add the juice from the orange into the pot and simmer over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add cranberries and cook until they pop - about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the pecans; cover and chill the sauce.
NotesMy friend Susan's special sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More