- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 Navel Orange (you will need the zest - the colored part of the peel, and the juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh Grated Ginger Root
- 4 cups Fresh Cranberries
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) toasted chopped Pecans
- Grate the orange peel and add to a pot with the sugar and ginger.
- Add the juice from the orange into the pot and simmer over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add cranberries and cook until they pop - about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the pecans; cover and chill the sauce.
NotesMy friend Susan's special sauce.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Social Cookbook
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More