- Cooking Time: 5 maybe
- Servings: as big as you want to ma
- Preparation Time: 2 MAYBE
- for the omlet:
- eggs - as many as you want to eat
- a splash of water
- a splash or two of O.J.
- for the filling:
- cream cheese
- chocolate sauce
- strawberry jelly
- you can replace the OJ with liquer - you choice but I bet almond or chocolate or coffee or rum or framboise would be great
- you can probably add nuts like pecans or almonds
- you can probably add coconut
- I imagine any flavor or jelly or jam would work too
- I would think you can replace cream cheese with marscapone or creme fraiche
- can this be more up to you then anything you have ever tried
- make your omelet - gosh I hope anyone on this site know how LOL. Add whatever spcial stuff you want into it right here.
- take the thing off the heat and lay it out open on a plate.
- mix the whatever cheese with the chocolate sauce.
- Schmear (yeah SCHMEAR) the cheese mix onto the hot eggs. Add the jelly.
- eat enjoy
Noteswell to be honest I was working out on the exercise machine thinking about a low cal dinner and yet work with a sweet tooth. i made this up as I was spinning LOL. the recipe is as flexible as you want it to be.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Simple Homemade Favorites
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More