- Cooking Time: 5 maybe
- Servings: as big as you want to ma
- Preparation Time: 2 MAYBE
- for the omlet:
- eggs - as many as you want to eat
- a splash of water
- a splash or two of O.J.
- for the filling:
- cream cheese
- chocolate sauce
- strawberry jelly
- you can replace the OJ with liquer - you choice but I bet almond or chocolate or coffee or rum or framboise would be great
- you can probably add nuts like pecans or almonds
- you can probably add coconut
- I imagine any flavor or jelly or jam would work too
- I would think you can replace cream cheese with marscapone or creme fraiche
- can this be more up to you then anything you have ever tried
- make your omelet - gosh I hope anyone on this site know how LOL. Add whatever spcial stuff you want into it right here.
- take the thing off the heat and lay it out open on a plate.
- mix the whatever cheese with the chocolate sauce.
- Schmear (yeah SCHMEAR) the cheese mix onto the hot eggs. Add the jelly.
- eat enjoy
Noteswell to be honest I was working out on the exercise machine thinking about a low cal dinner and yet work with a sweet tooth. i made this up as I was spinning LOL. the recipe is as flexible as you want it to be.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Koken met Oma
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More