- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup smart balance
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Splenda brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 c unbleached wheat flour
- 1 tsp bak soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups oats (processed in food processor until almost like flour)
- 1/2 pkg chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries (I used Trader Joe's)
- Prepare the usual way, cream the "butter" (Smart Balance) and sugars, then add eggs.
- Stir together the dry ingredients, then add to the butter/sugar mixture. Stir in
- chips and cranberries.
- Bake 9 minutes @ 350*f.
NotesI am diabetic, but I am also a card carrying chocoholic. I went into the kitchen one day, determined to come up with a chocolate chip cookie recipe that would taste delicious, but not send my blood sugar through the roof. These are what I came up with, and everyone, including non-diabetics, love them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More