- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 18 (medium cupcakes)
- Preparation Time: 20 min
BackstoryI stumbled upon this recipe following some Italian blogs. I just loved their simplicity and ingredients. The first impression wasn't wrong, because they turned out to be great, soft and moist. I brought just slight changes to the original recipe - I put less sugar (Kinder chocolate is already sweet enough), but also because I didn't have any natural yogurt, but only sweetened one in my fridge. And then I melted some chocolate and topped the cupcakes.
The recipe is also published on my blog:
- 250 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 70 g butter
- 250 g yogurt
- 1 package of baking powder (4 teaspoons)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 g Kinder Ferrero chocolate
- + 100 g for decoration
- Mix softened butter with sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Add eggs and mix well again.
- Add flour sifted together with baking powder.
- And in the end, add yogurt and 100 g of chopped chocolate.
- Fill the paper cups to 2/3 and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and pour over cooled cupcakes.