- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (12 ounce) packages
- refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream
- cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat,
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced
- green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 tartlet pans.
- 2. Divide rolls in half and press into the prepared tartlet pans. Set aside.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, crab, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, green onions and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of mixture into tarts and garnish with paprika.
- 4. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until light brown.
- These freeze wonderfully.
- Just reheat before serving.
"These crab tartlets have long since been a family favorite and are requested often at holiday get togethers."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More