- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (12 ounce) packages
- refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream
- cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat,
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced
- green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 tartlet pans.
- 2. Divide rolls in half and press into the prepared tartlet pans. Set aside.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, crab, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, green onions and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of mixture into tarts and garnish with paprika.
- 4. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until light brown.
- These freeze wonderfully.
- Just reheat before serving.
"These crab tartlets have long since been a family favorite and are requested often at holiday get togethers."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Lau Family Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More