KING CRAB FETTUCCINE
- 6 ounces Alaska king crab meat (6 to 8 ounces), thawed if necessary
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces fettuccine noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Drain and slice crab.
Sauté garlic in butter.
Blend in crab, cream, cheese and pepper; cook and stir until thoroughly heated.
Add to hot fettuccine; toss lightly.
Salt to taste. Garnish with parsley.
No Reviews at this time.