- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces Alaska king crab meat (6 to 8 ounces), thawed if necessary
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces fettuccine noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Drain and slice crab.
- Sauté garlic in butter.
- Blend in crab, cream, cheese and pepper; cook and stir until thoroughly heated.
- Add to hot fettuccine; toss lightly.
- Salt to taste. Garnish with parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More