- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 Slices of bread, cubed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup king crabmeat, flaked (I get the canned versioni)
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Arrange bread cubes evenly over bottom of greased 2-1/2 quart casserole.
- Set some aside for topping.
- Mix mayonnaise, celery, onion & crabmeat and spread evenly over bread cubes.
- Blend eggs and milk and pour over crabmeat mixture.
- Spread soup over the mixture.
- Top with bread cubes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
NotesThis is a yummy recipe from my mother in law. Bon Apetit!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Jean’s Recipe File
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More