- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large chicken breasts, deboned and skinned
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup Sherry
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- flour for dusting
- Dust chicken breasts in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Heat 1/2 cup of butter in skillet and brown the chicken on all sides.
- Arrange the browned chicken in a single layer in a large baking pan.
- Add onions to butter in the skillet and cook until soft.
- Add Sherry and chicken broth, heat and pour over chicken.
- Bake chicken covered in 375ºF oven for 40 minutes.
- Sauté mushrooms in 4 tablespoons butter.
- When chicken has cooked 30 minutes add mushrooms and grapes and continue baking for 10 more minutes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Italian Exchange
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More