- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large chicken breasts, deboned and skinned
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup Sherry
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- flour for dusting
- Dust chicken breasts in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Heat 1/2 cup of butter in skillet and brown the chicken on all sides.
- Arrange the browned chicken in a single layer in a large baking pan.
- Add onions to butter in the skillet and cook until soft.
- Add Sherry and chicken broth, heat and pour over chicken.
- Bake chicken covered in 375ºF oven for 40 minutes.
- Sauté mushrooms in 4 tablespoons butter.
- When chicken has cooked 30 minutes add mushrooms and grapes and continue baking for 10 more minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Koken met Oma
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More