- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 16 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes juice and all
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pkg. Doritos (Crushed but not crumbs)
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- black olives, sliced
- lettuce, shredded
- tomatoes, chopped
- Brown ground beef and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add onion saute until tender.
- Add mushroom soup , Rotel, cumin and beans.
- Heat through.
- Layer in large casserole dish starting with Doritos, a layer of meat mixture, and then the cheese.
- Repeat in that order until all is gone ending up with meat mixture on top saving about 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake in 375 degree oven until bubbly about 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and return to oven until melted.
- Serve with sour cream, black olives, lettuce and tomatoes.
NotesGrowing up My sister and I would make this all the time. Both parents worked, so when they came home we always had diner on the table to help our mom out.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Vegan Eats!See More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More