KITCHEN FAMILY MEXICAN CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 16 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes juice and all
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pkg. Doritos (Crushed but not crumbs)
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- black olives, sliced
- lettuce, shredded
- tomatoes, chopped
Brown ground beef and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add onion saute until tender.
Add mushroom soup , Rotel, cumin and beans.
Layer in large casserole dish starting with Doritos, a layer of meat mixture, and then the cheese.
Repeat in that order until all is gone ending up with meat mixture on top saving about 3/4 cup cheese.
Bake in 375 degree oven until bubbly about 20 minutes.
Top with remaining cheese and return to oven until melted.
Serve with sour cream, black olives, lettuce and tomatoes.