- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 16 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes juice and all
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pkg. Doritos (Crushed but not crumbs)
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- black olives, sliced
- lettuce, shredded
- tomatoes, chopped
- Brown ground beef and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add onion saute until tender.
- Add mushroom soup , Rotel, cumin and beans.
- Heat through.
- Layer in large casserole dish starting with Doritos, a layer of meat mixture, and then the cheese.
- Repeat in that order until all is gone ending up with meat mixture on top saving about 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake in 375 degree oven until bubbly about 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and return to oven until melted.
- Serve with sour cream, black olives, lettuce and tomatoes.
NotesGrowing up My sister and I would make this all the time. Both parents worked, so when they came home we always had diner on the table to help our mom out.
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYs
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More