- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cans Ranch style beans, undrained
- 2 cans corn, undrained
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (I use 1 can Rotel and 1 can tomatoes) undrained
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- corn chips
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- diced red onion
- In large pot Brown beef, season with salt and pepper, drain.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for at least 45 minutes, longer is better.
- Serve with Fritos corn chips, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and diced red onion!
- Even better the next day!
NotesMy sister and I use to make this all the time when we lived at home...Kitchen is my maiden name.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More