- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cans Ranch style beans, undrained
- 2 cans corn, undrained
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (I use 1 can Rotel and 1 can tomatoes) undrained
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- corn chips
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- diced red onion
- In large pot Brown beef, season with salt and pepper, drain.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for at least 45 minutes, longer is better.
- Serve with Fritos corn chips, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and diced red onion!
- Even better the next day!
NotesMy sister and I use to make this all the time when we lived at home...Kitchen is my maiden name.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Italy or BustSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More