- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 14 oz. can corn, drained
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- Velveeta cheese (about 3 inches of the big block you can use more or less) cubed
- 3 cups cooked shell macaroni
- In large pot brown beef, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add chili powder, minced garlic, tomatoes, corn and Rotel simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add onions and bell pepper simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add velveeta stir until melted.
- Serve over shell macaroni. (you can put it all together if you don't plan on having left overs, the macaroni gets mushy).
NotesMy maiden name is Kitchen. My sister and I would cook dinner to help my mom out, she worked 10 hours a day. When she and my dad would get home we would try to have dinner on the table!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More