- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 14 oz. can corn, drained
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- Velveeta cheese (about 3 inches of the big block you can use more or less) cubed
- 3 cups cooked shell macaroni
- In large pot brown beef, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add chili powder, minced garlic, tomatoes, corn and Rotel simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add onions and bell pepper simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add velveeta stir until melted.
- Serve over shell macaroni. (you can put it all together if you don't plan on having left overs, the macaroni gets mushy).
NotesMy maiden name is Kitchen. My sister and I would cook dinner to help my mom out, she worked 10 hours a day. When she and my dad would get home we would try to have dinner on the table!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More