- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury(r) Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup (48) pecan halves
- 1/3 cup (72) candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 48 (2 1/2-inch) thin pretzel sticks, halved
- Place cookie dough in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut cookie dough into 24 slices.
- Place slices 3 inches apart on
- ungreased cookie sheets.
- For ears, press 2 pecan halves onto top of
- each cookie, overlapping edge of cookie.
- For eyes and nose, press in candy pieces.
- For whiskers, place 2 pretzel pieces on each side of nose; press in slightly.
- Bake at 350°F. for 11 to 13 minutes or until
- golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- Makes 2 dozen cookies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More