KITTY LITTER CAKE RECIPE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 White Cake Mix
- 1 package White Sandwich Cookies
- 1 Large package Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- Green food coloring
- 12 Small Tootsie Rolls
- Set aside all but about 1/4 cup.
- To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, add a few drops green food coloring and mix using a fork or shake in a jar.
- When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl.
- Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding.
- You probably won't need all of the pudding, mix with the cake and "feel" it, you don't want it soggy, just moist; gently combine.
- 1 *NEW* kitty litter box
- 1 *NEW* kitty litter box plastic liner
- 1 *NEW* pooper scooper
- Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans).
- Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble.
- Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in blender, they tend to stick, so scrape often.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More