- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Spice or German Chocolate cake mix
- 1 box Yellow or White cake mix
- 1 pkg. White Sandwich Cookies
- 1 large box Vanilla Instant Pudding mix
- 12 small Tootsie Rolls
- 1 Litter Box (preferably a NEW one)
- 1 Kitty Litter Scooper
- Green Food Coloring
- I used german chocolate & a yellow cake mix and it tasted great...
- Prepare cake mixes (seperately) according to package directions (any size pan).
- Then set cakes aside to cool to room temperature. Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions and chill until ready to assemble. Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in blender, they tend to stick, so scrape sides of blender often. Set aside all but 1/4 cup.
- To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs add a few drops green food coloring and mix using a fork.
- When cakes are cooled, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with 1/2 the remaining cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding.
- Gently combine....
- Put mixture into a new litter box, when completely mixed.
- Put 3 unwrapped tootsie rolls on a microwave safe dish and heat until soft & pliable (do not over heat or they will melt flat).
- Shape ends so they are no longer blunt, curving slightly.
- Repeat with 3 more tootsie rolls and bury (slightly) in mixture.
- Sprinkle the other 1/2 of the cookie crumbls over the top.
- Scatter the 1/4 cup (with green food coloring) cookie crumbs over the top of this, this is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.
- Heat remaing tootsie rolls, 3 at a time in microwave, then shape & place on kitty litter. Don't forget to place 1 tootsie roll over the edge fo the box....
- When finished and ready to serve, place litter box on newsparer and serve with a new pooper scooper.
NotesMake this cake for your childs next birthday party, they'll love it... It will deffinately get some looks, laughs and lighten up the party... This cake, as gross as it might look, tastes great!