KK'S COMFORT CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS
Kk's Comfort Chicken And Dumplings
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen french cut green beans
- 3 14 1/2 oz cans chicken broth
- 1/2 deli roast chicken, skinned and shredded, about 3 cups meat (save other half for enchiladas)
- Poultry Seasoning
- Dried Sage
- Garlic Salt
- 1 2/3 C biscuit mix(Bisquick)
- 2/3 C milk
- Chopped fresh rosemary
- Cracked pepper
Heat oil on large Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Saute celery, onions and carrots until soft.
Add broth, green beans and seasonings to taste.
Bring to a boil.
Add chicken, simmer uncovered over low heat.
Combine biscuit mix, milk, rosemary, and cracked pepper in a bowl.
Drop by tablespoonfuls on the simmering broth. Cover and simmer 10-15 minutes until dumplings are done.