- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Wonton Wrappers
- 6-8 cups Crisco shortening
- Cooking spray
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1 bag grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 small container grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1. Heat shortening to 350 degrees.
- 2. Cut wonton wrappers on the diagonal to make four triangles out of each square.
- 3. Separate the wrappers and drop individually into the hot oil for 1 minute.
- 4. Drain the wrappers on paper towels.
- 5. Lightly coat a 9 X 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- 6. Layer the wrappers, tomatoes, olives, jalapenos, pepperoncinis, and mozzarella cheesein the pan.
- 7. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- 8. In large skillet, melt the butter and add the whipping cream. Heat to near boiling and add the grated parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with pepper and nutmeg.
- 9. Remove from heat.
- 10. Pour the alfredo sauce mixture over the baked nachos and serve immediately.
NotesJohnny Carino's has the tastiest italian nachos. I just had to try them at home.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More