- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 envelope (.14 ounce) unsweetened lemon-lime soft drink mix
- Whipped topping, optional
- Pour milk into a small metal or glass mixing bowl.
- Add beaters to the bowl.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Coat a 9-in. pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line bottom and sides of plate with wafers.
- Beat milk until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and drink mix; beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon over wafers; freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More