- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 envelope (.14 ounce) unsweetened lemon-lime soft drink mix
- Whipped topping, optional
- Pour milk into a small metal or glass mixing bowl.
- Add beaters to the bowl.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Coat a 9-in. pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line bottom and sides of plate with wafers.
- Beat milk until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and drink mix; beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon over wafers; freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Taste of CenturyLink
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More