- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 packages Kool-aid
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- 2 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cookie cutters
- plastic knives
- small rolling pin
- 1. Combine the Kool-aid,flour,salt, cream of tartar
- 2. Add the water and oil and mix. Be careful, as the dough may be hot.
- Mix until the consistency of soft and smooth dough.
- Now grab your tools and create.
- Store in an airtight container, the dough will last about a month.
NotesThis craft is great for kid to make. It is great for oral child who put everything in the mouth. It is bright and has a nice smell.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Mom's Cooking Secrets
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More