- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 packages Kool-aid
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- 2 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cookie cutters
- plastic knives
- small rolling pin
- 1. Combine the Kool-aid,flour,salt, cream of tartar
- 2. Add the water and oil and mix. Be careful, as the dough may be hot.
- Mix until the consistency of soft and smooth dough.
- Now grab your tools and create.
- Store in an airtight container, the dough will last about a month.
NotesThis craft is great for kid to make. It is great for oral child who put everything in the mouth. It is bright and has a nice smell.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More