- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 packages Kool-aid
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- 2 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cookie cutters
- plastic knives
- small rolling pin
- 1. Combine the Kool-aid,flour,salt, cream of tartar
- 2. Add the water and oil and mix. Be careful, as the dough may be hot.
- Mix until the consistency of soft and smooth dough.
- Now grab your tools and create.
- Store in an airtight container, the dough will last about a month.
NotesThis craft is great for kid to make. It is great for oral child who put everything in the mouth. It is bright and has a nice smell.
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More