- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups all purpose flour, plus more if dough is too wet
- 1/2 Cup salt
- 1 Tablespoon cream of tartar
- 2 packages of unsweetened Kool-aid
- 2 Cups boiling water
- 3 Tablespoons oil
- 1. In a large bowl mix together flour, salt, cream of tartar, and kool-aid
- 2. Mix the oil into the boiling water
- 3. Stir the boiling water mixture into the flour mixture. Add more flour if dough is too wet
- 4. When cool enough to touch, knead the dough until well mixed, smooth, and soft
NotesWe found this specific recipe for kool-aid playdough. It's very similar to other plain playdough recipes. You can make this one or just add 2 packages of kool-aid powder to your favourite playdough recipe.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More