- Cooking Time: 12 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 12 min.
- 12-oz beef flank steak
- 1⁄3 cup Korean teriyaki stir-fry sauce
- 1-1⁄4 lb baby bok choy, larger leaves removed and quartered, centers quartered lengthwise
- Serve with: rice
- Cut steak diagonally across the grain in 1⁄4-in.-thick slices.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until rippling. Add half the meat; stir-fry 30 seconds until no longer pink. Remove to a bowl. Repeat with another tsp oil and rest of meat. Add to bowl; stir in 2 Tbsp stir-fry sauce.
- Add 2 more tsp oil to skillet, then bok choy. Stir-fry 30 seconds. Add 3 Tbsp water; cover and steam 1 minute. Uncover, add remaining sauce and stir-fry 1 minute until bok choy is crisp-tender. Add meat and juices; stir-fry 30 seconds to heat through. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce