- Cooking Time: 12 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 12 min.
- 12-oz beef flank steak
- 1⁄3 cup Korean teriyaki stir-fry sauce
- 1-1⁄4 lb baby bok choy, larger leaves removed and quartered, centers quartered lengthwise
- Serve with: rice
- Cut steak diagonally across the grain in 1⁄4-in.-thick slices.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until rippling. Add half the meat; stir-fry 30 seconds until no longer pink. Remove to a bowl. Repeat with another tsp oil and rest of meat. Add to bowl; stir in 2 Tbsp stir-fry sauce.
- Add 2 more tsp oil to skillet, then bok choy. Stir-fry 30 seconds. Add 3 Tbsp water; cover and steam 1 minute. Uncover, add remaining sauce and stir-fry 1 minute until bok choy is crisp-tender. Add meat and juices; stir-fry 30 seconds to heat through. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYsSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More