- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Korean Beef Ribs
- beef spare ribs
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce - Silver Swan or Lauriat brand, Kikkoman will not work!!
- 6 tablespoons rice wine
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons green onions sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1. Place ribs in water and soak for 30 min.
- 2. Combine remaining ingredients to make marinade.
- 3. Place ribs in pot and add water to cover. Boil for 15-20 mins.
- 4. Remove ribs from "stock". Do not drain!
- 5. Rinse off any "film" from meat and skim stock of any "film".
- 6. Add two thirds of the marinade to the beef stock and boil for 15 mins.
- 7. Add ribs to remaining marinade while stock cooks.
- 8. Add ribs and marinade to stock and cook 15 minutes.
- Serve over hot steamed jasmine rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More