- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Korean Beef Ribs
- beef spare ribs
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce - Silver Swan or Lauriat brand, Kikkoman will not work!!
- 6 tablespoons rice wine
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons green onions sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1. Place ribs in water and soak for 30 min.
- 2. Combine remaining ingredients to make marinade.
- 3. Place ribs in pot and add water to cover. Boil for 15-20 mins.
- 4. Remove ribs from "stock". Do not drain!
- 5. Rinse off any "film" from meat and skim stock of any "film".
- 6. Add two thirds of the marinade to the beef stock and boil for 15 mins.
- 7. Add ribs to remaining marinade while stock cooks.
- 8. Add ribs and marinade to stock and cook 15 minutes.
- Serve over hot steamed jasmine rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More