- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- For the burgers:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 dash black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Any other fixin's you like
- 1. Mix burger ingredients thoroughly.
- Shape into 4 patties. Grill or fry as usual.
- 2. Spread butter evenly over hamburger buns. Toast in a toaster oven or in a griddle.
- Add hamburgers and toppings.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More