- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- For the burgers:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 dash black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Any other fixin's you like
- 1. Mix burger ingredients thoroughly.
- Shape into 4 patties. Grill or fry as usual.
- 2. Spread butter evenly over hamburger buns. Toast in a toaster oven or in a griddle.
- Add hamburgers and toppings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More