- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- For the burgers:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 dash black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Any other fixin's you like
- 1. Mix burger ingredients thoroughly.
- Shape into 4 patties. Grill or fry as usual.
- 2. Spread butter evenly over hamburger buns. Toast in a toaster oven or in a griddle.
- Add hamburgers and toppings.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More