- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- For the burgers:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 dash black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Any other fixin's you like
- 1. Mix burger ingredients thoroughly.
- Shape into 4 patties. Grill or fry as usual.
- 2. Spread butter evenly over hamburger buns. Toast in a toaster oven or in a griddle.
- Add hamburgers and toppings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
A Falcon Feast
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More